If no one has visited your restaurant or food delivery service, no one will know about it. You need to make a name for yourself in the market. Simply touching your customer’s shoulder and telling them how good your meal is. The online food industry is rapidly expanding. When it comes to extending your client base and increasing revenue, being online is the way to go if you run a restaurant. As a result, if you want to take your restaurant’s operations online, you’ll need an online food ordering system.
When you consider moving your food ordering company online, you’ll probably have a number of questions, such as:
- From where I’ll get the online food ordering system?
- Will it cost a lot?
- Will it require more workforce?
- How I’ll do the marketing?
- Which platform will provide the best food ordering system?
Gone are the days when buying business software was tough; nowadays, there are several platforms where you can acquire an online food ordering system tailored to your needs and budget.
Not only that, but the online food ordering system makes your job easier by allowing you to easily handle your orders and payments.
So, here is the list of best online ordering systems for restaurants:
Overview of Online Ordering Systems
Foodesoft Online Ordering
If you’re looking for a holdover solution to offer an online ordering system for restaurants only until the pandemic is over, Foodesoft might be the right solution for your restaurant. It is specially designed for all-sized restaurants, and it provides the same features that huge chain restaurants enjoy.
Foodesoft offers branded, mobile-friendly and commission-free services with fully integrated online ordering features. It does the heavy lifting to get you set up with an online menu, increasing your visibility to users, firing orders to the kitchen, and sending alerts when an order is ready to deliver.
- Receive restaurant online orders through the branded website.
- There is no limit to receiving orders.
- Polygon Delivery Fee Setup (A unique feature) – Admin can restrict the delivery location and add a delivery fee on Google Maps. It saves both admin and customer time as well.
- Order status push notifications.
- Analytics reports on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
Pricing: Starts from $29.00/month
GloriaFood Online Ordering
GloriaFood is an online ordering and food delivery platform that enables restaurant owners to handle orders, restaurant table reservations, promotional activities, and other aspects of their business. Users may choose from different delivery locations, establish minimum order quantities, and adjust delivery rates based on zone.
- No contact delivery & lower exposure pickup options.
- Eliminate cash through online payments.
- Health section – A unique feature that easily enables you to convey anything you deem important about your safety precautions.
LimeTray is similar to Gloriafood, which gives establishments their own custom online ordering gateway, so clients can make orders right from the restaurant’s website. A discount engine, customer loyalty system, customizable payment processing choices, and other features are available on the platform.
- Set custom least food online order values for different delivery locations.
- Schedule menu changes depending on the time and day the menus have to be shown.
- Secured online order page and it comes with free SSL.
- Customers can place orders directly through your own website ordering instead of third-party aggregators. No commissions.
- Unlimited orders can be placed and managed.
Pricing: Starts from $129.00/month
MenuDrive is an online food-ordering platform that converts your menu into a food-ordering website. All you have to do now is place an order online button on your website. They just provide you with the tools necessary to tailor your website to your specific requirements. Menu Drive, on the other hand, does not have any mobile apps.
- Store Management, which helps to control overall restaurant activities in a single dashboard wherever you are.
- Flexible orders, quick payments, and smooth transactions.
- Find new customers, and turn them into constant by providing coupons & loyalty.
Pricing: Starts from $149.00/month
ChowNow is an online ordering system that allows restaurants to manage digital orders, alter menus, track delivery locations, and more from one place. Using a unified dashboard, administrators may view top spenders, generate reports, and track old and new orders.
- Accept orders on your website, mobile app, Google, Yahoo, and Snapchat.
- Customer emails
- Optimize your menu
- Wi-Fi-enabled ChowNow device
- Unlimited commission-free orders
- Ongoing marketing strategy
- 24/7 support.
Pricing: Starts from $298.00/month (plus credit processing fees)
Another full-service restaurant management platform is Upserve, which has also a mobile app, POS system, and online ordering system that are all integrated. It has a reputation for being simple to use, set up, and manage. You can embed the online ordering platform into your restaurant’s website.
- Inventory management.
- Customer loyalty program
Pricing: Starts from $59.00/month (POS required)
How did We evaluate Restaurant Online Ordering Systems?
Based on what’s crucial to independent restaurant businesses, we examine dozens of popular and emerging online ordering systems for restaurants. We measured price, standard online ordering features, niche functions, and ease of use. To round out our ratings, we also considered personal evaluations of each software made by our retail and restaurant specialists.
More than 90% of customers want restaurants to keep providing takeaway and delivery, so online ordering won’t be going away anytime soon. Foodesoft is great to start if you’re searching for an affordable way to offer simple online ordering to your restaurant. Any size restaurant may use Foodesoft since it has low processing fees and no long-term contracts. It supports multiple currencies and languages. Foodesoft can help you grow any kind of restaurant business. Request a demo from Foodeswoft to determine whether this software is the correct choice for you.